Upfluence develops technological solutions for Influencer Marketing. We develop programs that identify, index and update millions of influencers (social media, blogs) worldwide. Upfluence now has offices in San Francisco, New York, Paris, Lyon and Neuchâtel.
We are now looking for a campaign manager intern to carry our successful influencer marketing campaigns for Fortune 5000 clients.
- Lyon office (33 Quai Arloing, 69009 Lyon, France).
- 4 to 6 months.
- Ideally starting March 2016.
What you will do
- Qualify client’s requirements into a campaign brief,
- Source influencers using our proprietary technology,
- Select influencers based on ROI and performance,
- Overview influencer writing and publishing,
- Manage client’s expectations,
- Build a full campaign reporting using our tracking technology.
What you bring to the table
- Some college education, after all you’re looking for an internship, right? 😉
- Excellent client focus. Impeccable interpersonal and communication skills (writing, speaking, listening, presenting).
- Speaks English fluently/natively, French is a plus.
- Technologically prolific. Must be able to find scalable solutions.
- Ability to pro-actively anticipate obstacles.
What we bring to the table
- An internship in the wonderful city of Lyon.
- A dynamic startup work environment.
- A young (26 year old on average) and international team (France, Senegal, Italy, UK, Ivory Coast) that gets shit done.
To apply, please send an email with your CV to email@example.com, briefly explaining why you want the job.