Let’s continue our interviews with Allie, founder of the blog alliesfashionalley.com, a fashion and lifestyle blog with great tips. Discover it !
1. Hello Allie, can you introduce yourself and your blog alliesfashionalley.com?
I’m the founder of Allie’s Fashion Alley – a fashion and lifestyle blog with an emphasis on how to keep it classy in the age of yoga pants and Kardashians. I’m also a business student in Chicago.
2. What are your editorial habits ? (I write my own content, someone writes for me, someone proofreads me, I take my own pictures for the blog, I post a lot of videos ect…)
I write and proofread all of my own content. I also work with an amazing photographer.
3. What do you write about?
I mostly write about what I wear, as well as reviews of beauty and health products.
4. How do you use social networks ? Which one do you prefer ?
I’m on them all, but Facebook is my favorite. As a blogger, I live on social media.
5. What are the meaningful moments of the development of the blog ?
6. Who’s your target ?
Definitely college students and young professionals. I want to inspire women to have the confidence to look put together and polished, even if all their friends dress like they just rolled out of bed.
7. Which are the most popular categories of your blog ?
My outfits have always been the most popular category.
8. Where do you find inspiration ?
Magazines, shopping, other blogs. But, mostly I get inspired when I’m appalled by what my fellow students wear to class.
9. A little message for Upfluence ?
Thanks for featuring me !